These pages are for sharing help and advice for all aspects of keeping cats, we’ll add to and update them over time. If you would like advice on anything in particular and you can’t find it, just let us know by either leaving a comment or by contacting us via email
Please note: Whilst we may cover some aspects of feline health, the information given here has NOT been written by veterinary-trained people – if your cat is showing any signs of illness, you should seek medical advice as appropriate and not use these pages as a substitute for a professional diagnosis and treatment.
To read an article, just click on the link below:
Our Two Most-Commonly Asked Questions!
- Where can I buy a Bengal cat? We’ve launched our own Breeder Directory, and are hoping to add more breeders soon!
- Is my cat a Bengal cat? What are the differences between Bengals and tabbies?
- A Guide to Buying a Bengal kitten
- Settling a New Cat/Kitten into your home
- Introducing a New Cat / Kitten to an Existing One
Bengals and the Great Outdoors
- Should I let my Bengal cat go outside?
- How do I harness train my cat?
- Five ways to let your cat outside (safely)