Hello my friends, Spot here!
I hope you’ve had a lovely weekend, we’ve spent most of it indoors because the weather has just been quite damp and miserable. We do like being nice and snuggled indoors, like on the cuddle pics we share last time, but it does make us a bit bored and sometimes a bit naughty too!
So I thought I’d share with you my thoughts on ten things kitties shouldn’t do… but we do anyway!
1. We shouldn’t climb into household appliances. This can be very dangerous so you should always check them before you switch them on.
2. We shouldn’t bite our sister! Luckily I was a kitten and only had baby teeth at the time!
3. We shouldn’t stand on frozen ponds, we don’t know how thick the ice is, Robbie!
4. We shouldn’t pull all the towels onto the floor and then use them as a bed to sleep on!
5. We shouldn’t escape into the big garden and then run around and not let our hoomins catch us!
6. We shouldn’t have our back to the camera when our hoomins are trying to take a photo of us!
7. We shouldn’t steal Daddy’s bit of the couch when he wants to sit down…
8. We shouldn’t try and sneak up on our friends when they’re up the tree!
9. We shouldn’t go hunting for all the baby frogs and toads in the pond like little Friday loves to do!
10. We shouldn’t attempt to mow the lawn
I’m sure there are lots more things your kitties do that they shouldn’t? Feel free to share in the comments
Take care my friends!
Love from Spot xxxxx